Caramel Sticky Rolls
Photography Courtesy Culinary.net
Featured in Winter 2024
Nonstick cooking spray
1 frozen puff pastry, thawed
½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle flour on the work surface. Flatten pastry sheet and roll into a rectangle.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over pastry and spread to within ½ inch of edges. Sprinkle chopped walnuts over caramel sauce.
- Starting on a short end, evenly roll pastry with filling to opposite end.
- Cut pastry into nine pieces. Place pastries cut side up into muffin cups.
- Bake 22 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan to a wire rack. Let cool 10 minutes. Drizzle with additional caramel sauce and dust with powdered sugar. Makes 9 rolls.
Recipe courtesy Culinary.net